2018 Husqvarna Motorcycles TE 150
While keeping the same lightweight and nimble handling character of a 125, the TE 150 delivers impressive torque and power catering for close competition with 250cc 4-strokes. The TE 150 is fitted with an electric starter as standard for easy starting in challenging situations. Additionally, the latest generation chassis offers precise flex characteristics and combined with advanced WP suspension offers advanced rider feedback and comfort.
- Engine: The TE 150 engine has an advanced construction featuring the latest in 2-stroke technology. As a result the engine is powerful, light and very compact .Additionally, the engine is designed to centralise mass providing outstanding ride-ability and minimal rider fatigue.
- Cylinder and piston: The cylinder features a 58 mm bore with an innovative power valve design that delivers class leading power and torque. The piston is designed to perfectly match the cylinder layout offering premium reliability.
- Crankcase: High-pressure die cast production processes results in a thin wall thickness and a low overall weight. The shaft arrangements are located in the ideal position reducing the effect of oscillating mass for more precise handling. The historical Husqvarna logo adorns the bronze finished crankcase covers.
- Carburettor: The TE 150 features a 38mm flat slide Mikuni TMX carburettor. With an updated setting for MY18, the carburettor provides a smooth and controllable power delivery with optimal performance over the entire RPM range.
- Chromoly steel frame: The hydro-formed, laser-cut and robot-welded frame is expertly crafted by WP Performance Systems. The flex character of the frame is specifically tailored to benefit suspension functionality, handling and comfort. The frame fitted with standard frame protectors and an engine protector which mounts directly to the frame guaranteeing superior protection and durability.
- Composite carbon fibre subframe: The composite subframe is a design unique to Husqvarna showcasing pioneering technologies and innovation. This 3 piece component is made up of 30 % carbon fibre making it remarkably light (1.4 kg). Specific care is taken to engineer a calculated rigidity for optimal handling and rider ergonomics.
- Functional bodywork: Distinctive and futuristic bodywork highlight the enduro range while striking pearl blue and electric yellow graphics stylishly adorn the Swedish inspired design. The advanced ergonomics provide superior comfort and control allowing the rider to perform at their peak for extended periods of time.
- Aluminium swingarm: The hollow, cast aluminium swingarm is designed to offer optimal stiffness and reliability while adding minimal weight. The machining above the rear axle allows the chain adjuster markings to be seen from above for easy maintenance.
- WP Xplor 48: The WP Xplor 48 front fork is developed by WP Performance Systems specifically for enduro type riding. The forks consist of an open cartridge layout with a spring in each circuit and split damping functions. For MY18, the forks feature new outer tubes with improved flex characteristics and reduced friction while a new stiffer setting offers more sensitivity and greater bottoming resistance.
- WP rear shock: The WP DCC rear shock is designed to provide advanced damping characteristics while keeping to a compact and lightweight design. With a pressure balance inside the shock, the stroke is more seamless resulting in greater rider comfort and handling while the corrugated outer contour of the reservoir improves cooling. .
- Wheels and tyres: Black high-strength alloy rims by D.I.D are coupled to CNC machined hubs using lightweight spokes and silver anodised aluminium nipples. Fitted to the wheels are Dunlop Geomax AT81 tires which offer superior grip on a wide variety of terrain.
- CNC machined triple clamp: The 22 mm offset black-anodised CNC machined triple clamps offer premium quality and style standard on all Husqvarna enduro models. The triple clamps are expertly crafted using superior techniques and materials to provide high levels of quality and reliability. A 2-way handlebar adjustment is standard and allows for customisable ergonomics.
- Large capacity fuel tank: Hours of riding are guaranteed with a lightweight fuel tank made of translucent plastic. The design allows the rider to easily see the fuel level while the 10 litre tank features a quick release fuel cap for quick refuelling.
- Magura hydraulic clutch: The reliable, high quality, German-made clutch system guarantees even wear, near maintenance-free operation and perfect modulation in every condition. Meaning that play is constantly compensated so that the pressure point and function of the clutch remains identical in cold or hot conditions, as well as over time.
- Tool-less air filter access: The airbox is designed with precisely positioned inlet ducts aimed at preventing air deformation and ensuring maximum airflow and filter protection. The air filter is easily accessed, without tools, by removing the left side panel. Easy maintenance is guaranteed by the Twin Air filter and filter cage design that features a simple fail proof mounting system for safe and accurate filter installation.
- Magura braking system: New for MY18 is a Magura front and rear braking system. The system features a similar layout to the previous design with improved sensitivity for a more modulated feel while still retaining the highest level of performance. 260mm disc front and 220mm rear.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement: 143.99 cm³
- Starter: Kick and electric starter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet, multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS: MEDJ digital
- Frame design: 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
- Rear suspension: WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front): 11.81 in.
- Front brake: Magura two-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake: Magura single-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Steering head angle: 63.5 deg.
- Seat height: 37.8 in.
- Weight without fuel: 202.82 lb.
- Suspension travel (rear): 12.99 in.
- Tank capacity (approx.): 2.64 US gal.
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- 143.99 cm³
- Front Suspension
- WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
- Front Brakes
- Magura two-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear Suspension
- WP shock absorber with linkage
- Rear Brakes
- Magura single-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Dry Weight
- 202.82 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.64 US gal.
- Seat Height
- 37.8 in.
- Final Drive
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.